I honestly couldn’t be more grateful for this Nomination. Thank you so much to @dishesbyhand for the nomination. Everyone go an take a look at her blog when you get the chance.
When I first started blogging back in Autumn 2017 everything was going great, I was getting to grips with blogging and remaining active on social media, I was ensuring that posts were scheduled at regular intervals and doing everything I could to ensure that my content was enjoyable to read.
Then a lot happened in my personal life at the beginning of 2018 which meant my head and my heart were not in it anymore, so I decided that rather than posting for the sake of it I would take a break from blogging.
So when I made the decision to come back to the world of blogging I knew that I just had to give it my everything. And that, I have, in the short 3 weeks that I have been back I have done 2 collaborations with other bloggers and have now been nominated for this award. It just goes to show that you can’t do things by halves and expect it to all work out, if you want something you have to really go and get it, you can’t wait around expecting it to just come to you.
The Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award🌸
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma. You can visit her lifestyle and travel blog here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whomever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself .
- Answer the 5 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Notify the nominees that you have nominated them for the award.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
3 Facts about myself
- I am completely and utterly terrified of the dark and the Dentist. I still keep a landing light on every evening and have to fall asleep to the T.V. And my Mum still has to accompany me at the Dentist even at 24.
- I am incredibly sensitive. Sometimes things that really shouldn’t matter, have a real impact on me. I often find myself telling myself to ‘get over it’.
- I’m not a dog lover. I am so sorry to all those that are completely in love with their doggy companions. I understand that this is a very unpopular opinion. I just do not get the obsession with dogs. Cleaning up their hair and poop all the time is just not my idea of fun. Sorry.
5 Questions asked by @DishesByHand
- Where do you find your passion and inspiration for what you do and what you write? – All my inspiration comes from being a Mamma. Before I became a Mum I had always thought about starting up a blog, but I always stopped myself because I just had no idea what I would do for content. When I had my little one he gave me so many ideas. 99% of my content is about #momlife.
- If you had a million dollars to give to any person, place, or charity who would you give it to and why? – This is a tough one, there are so many people and charities that I’d personally love to help. However if I really had to choose I would have to say Macmillan Cancer Support as this is a charity that is not only close to my heart but to my whole families heart.
- What is your least favourite household chore and why? Honestly, all households chores are a drag right? However if I had to pick one it would have to be, putting away laundry. Washing and folding clothes doesn’t bother me, in fact I’d go as far as to say, that bit I quite enjoy, there is something satisfying about having a full load of laundry in the washing machine, whilst another full load has dried and been folded. But sorting it all out and putting in it’s rightful homes, that has got to be the most irritating job.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Gilmore Girls, I have watched every episode there is at least 7/8 times over. I first discovered this series when I went on maternity leave, therefore being at home, alone, all day everyday before the baby had arrived, I had a lot of time on my hands so I managed to watch all the series back to back in around 2 weeks. Since then this is my go to. This a cuppa and a great scented candle is my idea of a perfect night. The series has such a feel good vibe, it’s the perfect pick me up.
- If you could write a letter to yourself at 15 what would advice would you give yourself? There is so so much that I would tell 15 year old me. The first thing I would say would be that everything will work out in the end. I would tell myself that worrying about what people think of you constantly will get you nowhere, that having the latest designer handbag means absolutely nothing once you mature. Yeah designer handbags are lovely and all but they are certainly not the be all and end all. I would tell 15 year old me that friends will come and go and then you will meet your friends for life at a later stage, it’s very rare that your school friends will stick with you after school.
I am nominating the following as since I have returned to blogging, these girls have been nothing but supportive. Their content is great and you can see that from just reading only one of their posts. You can see their passion and hard work in each and everyone of their blog posts.
Good Luck Girls❤️
Here are my questions for you both;
- What made you start writing and then begin your blog?
- Do you have a unique or weird skill/talent, if so, what is it?
- Where do you want to be in 12 months time?
- Would you rather a pause or a rewind button on your life and why?
- If you could be a character from any movie, fiction or non-fiction, who would you be and why?
Here’s a link to my personal favourite blog post so far – The Honest One!
Thanks again, so much for recognising me and nominating me for this award. I am so unbelievably grateful that just one person out there thinks that my blog is worthy.
Good luck to each and every blogger that has been nominated for this award❤️
Happy Sunday All!
Stay Connected, follow us on social media;